Offer – Destructive Testing Laboratory
We offer our Clients a range of services related to mechanical testing of bonded joints and metallurgical products made of metals and their alloys.
We perform tests for the qualification of welding technology, welders examination, reclassification, we can also check compliance with the certificate.
Destructive Testing Laboratories have their own departments for the mechanical processing of specimens, thanks to which orders are carried out in a short time.
Destructive Testing Laboratories are accredited by the Polish Center for Accreditation (PCA) no. AB 1700 for compliance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025: 2018-02 and have the recognitions of such units / societies as: UDT, TDT, PRS, BV, RINA, TÜV Nord and TÜV Rheinland. Tests performed in Destructive Testing Laboratories are accepted by DNV, LR and ABS.
Our offer includes tests such as:
- tensile test at ambient and elevated temperature
- tensile test “Z15/25/35”
- bend test
- fracture test
- impact test at ambient temperature down to -60oC and liquid nitrogen temperature (-196oC)
- hardness test
- macro and microscopic metallographic examination
- chemical composition analysis
- corrosion test
- ferrite content examination with the use of ferritometer or microscopy
- tests after flame straightening in accordance with PN-EN 1090-2
- tests of the suitability of thermal cutting processes in accordance with PN-EN 1090-2
- geometric tests of holes in accordance with PN-EN 1090-2
Thanks to cooperation with non-destructive testing laboratories, we can provide you with comprehensive services in qualifying welding technology and examining welders.